Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall means Halloween

  I made this card for 2 challenges ..... Are we beginning to see a pattern developing? The new challenge  at the Cuttlebug Spot is simply fall. And when you have 3 grandkids and 2 daughters that think they are still kids, fall is a lot about halloween. I am not a fan of halloween at all but I do make little gifts and cards for all the grands. This card is for my 11 year old granddaughter that thinks she is 21. I was going for something a little more mature. She loves purple so I think she will approve. I am also entering the Scappin n chattin yahoo groups challenge for a die cut card.







The die cut was a free file from Birds Cards. I love her files and this is the first one I have done since my "return" to the craft room. Can't wait to do more!!
I wish it showed up better but I coated the embossed layer with a thin coat of copper glitter glue and it really looks great in person... oh well guess you will just have to believe me! LOL


Thanks for taking the time to visit me.
Have a blessed day.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.