Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My first waterfall card.

This is the front of the first waterfall card I have done. Woohoo. I think I am going to really like doing these. They are just plain fun. This one is for a baby shower but I am going to make Easter ones for the grands as I think they will like them a lot! I did all the cuts in MTC. It made this a super simple project.

I made the bow on a fork after watching this video at Operation Write Home. I made several bows with thinner ribbon and they definitely worked better but this really suited my needs for this card so decided to give it a go. What a fun thing!
Thanks for taking time to visit my blog.
Live the life you've imagined.
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. I recognize the money, I just downloaded him at SVGCuts. He is so cute as is your card. TFS.
    http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the thick ribbon. The one I made and linked to OWH was pretty, but I did not use on the card (see my blog) I made. It was too thick to mail. Love your monkey, I can't use files :(
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.