Sunday, September 12, 2010

Okay got the challenge done and it has really made me take stock about how I feel about card making. I tend to forget that scrapbbok pages are worth really sweating over but for the most part cards are much more temporary. I keep seeing people ask for cards to be sent for different causes and I think I would like to do that. Well, then I begin to over think and sweat the details and yes doubt my abilities.... then you guessed no cards. So my mantra is going to be KEEP IT SIMPLE SILLY! Then if I do not have a fancy card so be it. So my goal this week is to get started on some Christmas cards that someone is requesting for the wounded soldiers. I would like to get 6 done and sent. I have a basic plan and will post them when they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.