Friday, July 9, 2010

Wow, no attachment today. Just had to write a few things before they get away. I am still doing the happy dance from getting my card swaps in the mail! I hope that if and when I ever sign up for another swap I will be more organized and not put it off. I was just so worried that they would not be good enough.... Now I am anxiously awaiting mine and hoping that mine were not too inferior. I have been going through pics today for camp swap. This has motivated me to go back through some of my photos and try to get them a little more organized. But each session is soooo short because they end with me in tears. Life is just slipping away.......But hoping to finish a few layouts for camp this week end. If I want to be caught up before I go to the lake it will be 9 layouts and a few birthday cards.....hmmmm should I call in sick LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.