Saturday, November 10, 2018

And here we go...

  I am in a small group of online scrappy friends. Some of us seem to have busy busy lives right now and somehow creating gets squeezed out. One of the brilliant ladies decided to challenge us to 30 in 30 during November. I am making 20 cards for military care packages this month which is a great start. I want to do at least 10 layouts, my challenge to me. I am happy to say this is the fifth. I will try to share the others soon; I have not even taken the time to photograph them yet........
  These pictures were taken at the end of our annual Pumpkin Patch Day. Neal is very obsessed with jewels and basically anything shiny. So this was a fun thing for him to get to do. It was a great way to end the day because it was set up in the shade and was relaxing for all of us.  I enjoyed creating the shiny shaker for this layout. I have wanted to add a shaker on a layout for awhile and just never think about it while I am creating. I just can't wait to show this one to him! He is going to love all the shiny! 
  I so appreciate challenge sites like Sketch-N Scrap that share sketches that really give me a jumping off spot. I just do not seem to be able to get into my scraping groove. Sketches are a great thing to keep me plugging along though. Thank you! 
  The sketch....
And my take.....
  This one truly was not even close to what I wanted in my head..haha... but I know my sweet Neal will like looking at it in his book.
  Thank you for your time. Have an amazing day.
       Brenda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.