Sunday, October 7, 2018

It was National Card Making Day

    I have never been able to find the time to make a card on this card making day. It is always full swing  enjoy fall outside time here in Georgia. Well, my plans for the day fell apart the night before so I decided I would play with paper to celebrate card making day. I got into the craft cave before the sun got up good and managed to get 2 done. I was hoping to get more cards done but am happy that 2 are complete. Got a ton of yard work done and a 2 hour lunch with a friend in today too, so though not much crafting a really wonderful fall day.
   Sketch-N-Scrap added an extra card sketch in honor of Card Making Day and that was just what I needed to get started. I am really enjoying rediscovering sketches. I have been in a huge card making rut and I am having so much fun moving in a totally different direction.  Thank you for the inspiration!
And here is my take on the sketch. There is a elderly man at church that is really going through  a rough time. I actually got a call about caring for him, but they changed their minds. This was actually a blessing in disguise as things have gone from crazy to overwhelming around here. Story for another time.......This is a card a I made for him.  Oh how I struggle with masculine cards!
Thanks for taking a minute to visit with me. I wish for you many blessings today.
Your scrappy friend,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.