Sunday, December 22, 2013

Rainy/Crafty day

  The weather has been really messy the last 2 days.... while everyone else is racing around I have been able to stay home and hang out in the craft cave..... yep, tomorrow will begin the total craziness we call family Christmas. I can not wait to have all the kids home.
   I have wanted to try my hand at a charger plate. I have seen several done with pretty Christmas trees but just could not find a file I wanted to use. today Miss Kate Cuttables had an awesome file for the freebie. It was exactly what I was looking for. At Thanksgiving my granddaughter Emme gave me a sweet little bow. I really wanted to incorporate it into my Christmas decorations somehow and this was the perfect opportunity. I really hope she likes it. What a fun easy project!
  Then I decided to see if I could get a layout done. We had our Christmas program at church this morning and a church member took some really great photos. So I decided to scrap the event..... I know there are no children involved....shocking!
I was inspired by sketch #258 at Creative Scrappers
Here is the sketch.
 And here is my take...
I know I managed to stray quite far... oh well I think all in all I like it. Everything was from my stash...... Yes this long unemployment is helping the scrap hoarder in me to clean some things out...lol

 I hope that you have a moment during this busy time of year to stop and count your blessings and enjoy the moment.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.