Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Project Number 1

  While I am unemployed I am trying to find some ways to supplement our budget. I am exploring venues to sell my work and am having some success in that arena. Have even been asked to teach some classes. But also trying to revive the Christmas decorations that have really needed work for a few years without spending much money. This is the first project truly hoping that time will allow many more. This is an old window that I bought several years ago for another project that never got done.......so I drug it out and cleaned it up Add some vinyl, some square1 and a banner and now it is the focal point when you walk in my back door!! I think it delivers it's message.
This is actually the second  project this year. I did a wall tree for the wall behind our pool table that is just difficult to deal with. I think it is just plain fun. Can't wait for my grands to see it.
 Thank you for your time.
I hope that you all our preparing your hearts and homes for this most special season.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.