Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Scrap Our Stash Challenge

   I am so very thankful for scrappy blogs that still have challenges. I am slowly trying to find my way back to scrapbooking. The challenges of life for the past several years have really pushed me away for it. I truly believe that a creative outlet is imperative for my mental health. I have really been struggling lately so trying to plug along and force myself into the cave. Some great photos and a good sketch were just what I needed. Here is the July sketch at Scrap Our Stash... and goodness knows I could use some stash bustung!! 
Here is my take on it......
I absolutely love how happy my husband looks! Retirement has not been a fun process up to now and it is wonderful to see that smile. Zade thought he was a regular hot shot! This layout has papers from at least 4 different collections.. yep busted up some stash.
  I am so thankful to have yet another memory on paper. I hope you will get a memory on paper today too.
Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.