Thursday, September 27, 2018

New day same sketch

  I found out on facebook that a neighbor was having a birthday. She and I share dog sitting back and forth so I wanted to do a little something for her on her special day. I didn't have much time so I went back to the same awesome sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap. I had just gotten the Echo Park Just Be You 6x6 pad and the colors were perfect. I was planning to put the card in a gift bag and did not need an envelope or postage so I was able to use some thicker embellishments, which is always fun. I am thankful that with the help of sketches I am able to quickly make  a card I feel good about giving. Yes, I did take a good amount of time writing a personal message that I was happy with.
  Here is the sketch again
This is my card!
I am really liking this paper collection. I hope I am able play with it again soon. Hmmm maybe even try my hand at another sketch! I hope you get a chance to lay along and if  not. Sketch-N-Scrap will have more next month. Take a minute to check hem out and they are on Facebook too.
Have a wonderful day and stop to count your blessings.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.